so, since i deleted my other blog obviously the giveaway post was deleted as well
there’s no way for me to recover the urls of the people who had previously reblogged it, so as an apology for that i’ve added a few things
- supernatural seasons 1-8
- cumberbitch shirt (ordered in w/e size u want)
- sherlocked hoodie (“)
- "i don’t understand / i still don’t understand" sherlock shirt (“)
- tardis earrings
- glow-in-the-dark heart necklace
- super long and adorable fake eyelashes w/ rhinestones
- 5kg jar of nutella
- must be following this lovely blogger and me because i’m a douche w/e just do it i’m building an army
- likes count ye
- reblog as many times as you want idgaf annoy ur followers see if i care
- yes i will ship internationally
- no you do not have to pay shipping costs that’s stupid
- yes the winner can choose to have certain things shipped to other people
- yes i will substitute anything you do not want for anything of equal value
- yes that includes the DVDs i will get you a different series if you want
- yes it fucking includes everything don’t ask me
- i will choose using a random generator do not ask me
- the end date for it is april 9th which will clearly be stated at the end of this post but apparently that wasn’t enough for the hundreds of ppl who message me asking “when does it end” so here i’ll say it again apRIL 9TH
and, once again:
- if this post gets 1k notes i’ll write the winner a fic of w/e the fuck they want. anything. i don’t care. u want a sonic x shrek fic i will write the fuck out of it. try me. fucking try me.
- if this post gets 5k notes i’ll add any poster the winner desires
- if it gets 10k notes i’ll add any book (under 25$ incl. shipping)
- if it gets 25k i’ll add the first season of any show (under 30$ incl. shipping)
- if it gets 50k i’ll add a custom painting of anything you want by moi (within reason i mean i can’t paint anything) (but i can paint gay porn) (just a thought) (take it as you wish)
- if it gets 100k i’ll add 2 concert tickets to any show the winner wishes (within reason) - yes this includes any live performance, be it concert, play, etc. if there are none at the time that the winner wants to go to, i’ll keep the offer up until the winner finds something they wish to go to
ends april 9th
because that’s my birthday and i’m hella conceited
Welcome to America where everyone is equal except everyone
Justin Bieber fans trying to defend everything he does.
true friendship doesn’t necessarily mean sharing the same fandoms; it means being willing to listen to each other talk even though it might be about a fandom you don’t know shit about
Okay, this is actually what you do if you’re being sexually harassed in any kind of public space. Draw attention to it, preferably pull away and let EVERYONE know that someone is touching you. This will not only get him to get off you but he’ll definitely think about this situation next time he wants to do something like this.
Spreading the word.
Flaphack #3: Feet feeling a bit sore? Pad your shoes with some tasty pancake inserts! Talk about fluffy comfort!
Just put a fucking pancake in your shoe just fucking spend 10 minutes cooking yourself a delicious breakfast and then shove it in your shoe and walk around on it all day you piece of shit
this makes me so happy
MYTHOLOGY MEME | (1/3) OBJECTS
PANDORA’S BOX is an artifact in Greek mythology, taken from the myth of Pandora’s creation in Hesiod’s Works and Days. The “box” was actually a large jar given to Pandora, which contained all the evils of the world. When Prometheus stole fire from heaven, Zeus took vengeance by presenting Pandora to Epimetheus, Prometheus’ brother. With her, Pandora was given a beautiful jar – with instructions not to open it under any circumstance. Impelled by her curiosity (given to her by the gods), Pandora opened it, and all evil contained therein escaped and spread over the earth. She hastened to close the container, but the whole contents had escaped, except for one thing that lay at the bottom – the Spirit of Hope named Elpis. Pandora, deeply saddened by what she had done, feared she would have to face Zeus’ wrath, since she had failed her duty; however, Zeus did not punish Pandora, because he knew this would happen. The mistranslation of pithos is usually attributed to the 16th century humanist Erasmus of Rotterdam who translated Hesiod’s tale of Pandora into Latin. Erasmus rendered pithos as the Greek pyxis, meaning “box”. The phrase “Pandora’s box” has endured ever since. (x)
Interviewer: You pretty much grew up in the movies. Who were your mentors, and how do you see your career going forward?
I learned from my parents a huge amount and I learned a lot from the crew and the cast on Harry Potter. I definitely think I have taken their good advice at heart and have tried to do the right things. If you look at the people whose careers I really admire, like Gary Oldman and David Thewlis, people I’ve worked with I’m talking about, I like to think that the choices I’m making these days will have their blessings. The next thing I’m doing is Frankenstein [playing Igor to James McAvoy’s Dr. Frankenstein] and, down the line, I just hope to continue acting for as long as I can. And then, ultimately one day I would like to direct, but I think that’s a long way off